ME-Mydoc is free software. Yet you are highly encouraged to register it and donate if you like it. There will be a popup dialog reminding you of registration after 30 days. Your support will make it more powerful and stable.
- Multiple platform support. Based on Java and JavaFX. Available on all platforms supporting Java 8.
- Floating search window where conditional query and full text query are supported.
- Preview of notes in main window.
- Create notes (memo) in html format with tags.
- Note editing window in minimal mode
- HTML Source code editing in Note.
- Cross reference Note, Book, Code and Doc in Note.
- Render source code and Math (AsciiMath) in Note.
- Full text search for Doc and Note. Currently, entities in English and Chinese with file format pdf, html, txt are supported.
- Indexing progress and incremental indexing.
- Detailed full text search result window.
- Import source code from a directory.
- Global hot keys on Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Asynchonous GUI design: item listing is incremental and asynchronous.
- Book property window.
- Launch related file with default application from within mydoc.
- Associate book with authors, publishers, series and smartly recognize book meta fields by monitoring clipboard.
- Various view modes:
- Favourite items.
- Hidden items.
- Tag hyperlink.
- Fast tag locating.
- JRE/JDK 8 1.8.0_45 later required. Download at Oracle Java
- 4G Memory is recommended.